The FDC 5 Multi Fuel Wood Burning Stove
The Manufacturer says:
The FDC wood burning stove: These Clean burning stoves provide excellent heat output and efficiency by using advanced firebox and combustion technology.
FDC stoves incorporate a draught controlled tertiary airwash system which ensures a clean burn and reduced carbon monoxide emissions; resulting in consistently cleaner glass and a greener environment.
- These stoves are premium build quality having thick 12mm steel bodies with cast iron doors fitted with either black or chrome handles.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty for your peace of mind. We have sold and installed pallet loads of FDC stoves with no warranty issues to date!
- Real value for money compared to any other quality stove brand. All except the 4kw are Defra approved for use in smoke-free zones.
- We have the full FDC range on display in the Mystove showroom and one on live fire!
- Clean burn technology incorporating the TTi tertiary airwash system
- Large Ceramic glass window
- External rotary grate riddling system
- Efficiency - 77.8% wood
- Efficiency - 82.4% smokeless fuel
- CE approved for wood and smokeless fuel (Ancit)
- Burn rate controlled via primary and secondary air regulators
- Only 50mm free air gap required around the stove body
- Only requires a 12mm thick superimposed hearth